HEALTH GUIDELINES AND MESURES PUT IN PLACE IN THE RESIDENCE
The residence has put in place safe measures for its residence and staff and ensures their respect to ensure the health and safety of all.
- Wash your hands often with soapy water or use an alcohol-based disinfectant;
- Wear the face covering in all common areas where it is impossible to maintain two metres of distance;
- Stay at home when you are sick;
- Avoid sharing personal items.
Measures taken by the residence
- Disinfection of common areas;
- Distributors of antiseptic products on all floors in front of elevators;
- Recall hygiene measures via posters in the residence;
- No visitors are allowed in residence except for the resident's family members (parents, siblings);
- Two-metre physical distance in common areas;
- Limited access to the audio-visual lounge;
- Closed common kitchen area;
- Maximum two people in elevators with distance;
- Maximum of two people in the gym with a fixed schedule (maximum 30 min.).
What to do if you have travelled outside of Canada
- You must complete a mandatory 14-day isolation period as prescribed by Public Health;
- If you experience symptoms, you should self-isolate immediately, contact 1-877-644-4545;
- At any time, you can visit the government website: québec.ca/coronavirus
WHAT TO DO IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WHO MAY BE CONTAGIOUS OR IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS.
- Stay home and check out the general information package provided by the Government of Quebec on the coronavirus (Covid-19);
- Call Health Info 811. They can direct and inform you.
- Notify residence administration.